250ml Yellow Tyre Paint
Here at mr whitewalls we create whitewall tyres. Whitewall tyres that not only look great but last. Due to demand you can now purchase the very same coating that we use to make our stunning whitewalls. Over the years we have tried pretty much all the so called "Tyre Paints" on the market and certainly did not get acceptable results, cracking, peeling and flaking. These poor results not only waste your money but it’s also heart breaking after you have spent hours on the application.
DO IT RIGHT, DO IT ONCE!!
We are pleased to offer this wonder rubberised coating for you to D.I.Y your own tyres. This rubberised coating is very strong, very durable, easy to apply and super flexible. It will not crack and it will not peel and 1 x 250ml can is easily enough to stripe four tyres. When applied correctly and cared for properly this product will last the life of the tyre.
New tyres can be striped but will discolour until they have completed 2500-3000 miles. This discolouration can be greatly helped by using our very own Whitewall Cleaner/Discoloration Remedy. Please see our other listings for this fantastic whitewall cleaner.
Waste your time and money with the rest, then come buy the best!
• 1 x 250ml can is enough coating to wide stripe 4 x tyres.
• New tyres can be striped but this will increase the chance of whitewall discolouration. This will continue until the tyres have completed 2000 to 3000 miles.
• If you have used silicon based “tyre shine” type products on the tyre in the past, it is recommended that you have your tyres flipped over and whitewall the other side. Silicon tyre shine products applied to the tyre before or after application will cause discolouration. AVOID!
• Apply to a fully inflated tyre (application is easier if the wheels are removed from the vehicle)
1. Ensure tyre walls are clean, dry, free of oil and tyre dressing
2. You can use White Spirit to clean the sidewalls but ensure that they are bone dry before coating application.
3. Create a light key for the coating using 120grit sand paper.
4. Use normal masking tape to mask the wheel rim
5. Use “fine line” masking tape to create the outer stripe edge (where the sidewall meets the tread, there will be a ring around the tyre to mask to)
6. Shake can well.
7. Pour a small amount of coating on to a saucer (or similar)
8. For best results use a fine bristle brush
9. Apply in 3 x thin coats (allowing 1hr between coats). Remember numerous thin coats are better than one thick coat.
10. Post application the coating will feel tacky for a few weeks.
11. For clean up use White Spirit.